Application of Frequency Conversion Cable
Frequency conversion cable is mainly used for connection between the variable frequency power supply and the frequency conversion motor with cable, as well as in the rated voltage of 1KV and below the transmission and distribution lines, used for transmission of electricity. Particularly suitable for paper making, metallurgy, metal processing, mining, railway and food processing industries.
Conditions Of Use
1.Rated voltage U0 / U: 0.6/1 kv.
2.Cable conductor allows maximum temperature of 90 degrees for a long time, short circuit when the highest temperature of 250 degrees;
3.Installation environment temperature is not lower than 0 degrees, laying fixed installation when the environment temperature is not lower than - 10 degrees;
4.Cable allows the minimum bending radius should not less than 15 D (D - cable diameter, mm).
Performance of Frequency Conversion Cable
1. The design used in line with the provisions of GB / T3956-1997 Category 5 soft twisted copper conductor;
2. Cross-linked polyethylene insulation, temperature and good weather resistance;
3. Low transmission impedance, electromagnetic compatibility;
4. Low operating capacitance;
5. Good anti-interference and low radiation performance;
6. Symmetrical three-core cable structure design, with better than the four-core cable transmission performance.
Introduction of our company