This product is suitable for AC rated voltage 0.6 / 1KV and below for fixed laying for transmission lines, power transmission or motor lead wire, with high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and corrosive gases, waterproof and other characteristics, high temperature environment electrical properties Stability, carrying capacity, long service life, widely used in metallurgy, power, petrochemical, large-scale construction, automobile manufacturing and other industries.
Flame retardant fire-resistant characteristic test execution GB12666-90 standard
1. AC rated voltage: U0 / U 0.6 / 1KV
2. The maximum operating temperature: FEP (F46) insulation does not exceed 200 ℃
Soluble polytetrafluoroethylene (PFA) insulation does not exceed 260 ℃
3. Minimum ambient temperature:
Fluoroplastic insulation and jacket
Fixed laying -40 ℃, non-fixed laying -15 ℃
4. Cable installation laying temperature should not be less than 0 ℃ (fluorine plastic, silicone rubber and nitrile jacketed cable of not less than -25 ℃).
5. Allowable bending radius of the cable:
single-core cable minimum bending radius is 15 times of cable diameter;
Multi-core cable minimum bending radius is 10 times the cable diameter.
Introduction of our company